Tools and Pliers On Sale This Week!

9:00 AM

(This discount cannot be combined with other discounts.)

Let me tell you a little something about the Soft Flex Cutters, people love them! It is always love at first snip. They are super sharp and cut right up the tip so you can get into small spaces. I can't live without my cutters. This week is your opportunity to buy a pair at a discounted price. It is your turn to fall in love too.

You Might Also Like

3 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Bought some flush cutters! I can't wait to get them! Thanks for the heads up about the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lorelei, you are in for a treat. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check out the cutters. Just got my e-mail about the sale and would like to have a better pair of cutters than I have.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers