Beginner Holiday Gift Idea for New Beaders

11:00 AM

I received a message from an old friend this week asking for a holiday gift idea for her daughter who is transitioning from making jewelry with kids kits to making jewelry with the real stuff. I figured that some others out there might want access to these ideas too!

I would consider choosing a Trio pack and a copy of my book. Then, after Christmas let her pick a project from the book and help her get the parts for it (ie - clasp, crimps, ear wires). Chances are, she will have some of these parts already from her kits. So you can just fill in where she is missing an item.


TRI019BMV
TRIOS .019 DIA. 10 FT. X 3 COLORS BE MY VALENTINE

 

If you want to stay local, you can use our bead store finder to find your local store. Maybe you could purchase her a class or gift certificate?

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers