Spotlight on... Hannah Rosner

12:00 PM


Here's my piece from the Soft Flex steampunk challenge.  It uses braided silver, copper and gold Soft Flex as an embroidered design element. Danielle Wenger is my model.
Hannah Rosner

I was a semifinalist in the lampwork category for Bead Dreams 2009 and won second place for my bead embroidered collarpiece in the Treasures of Toho 2009 Contest. The Treasures of Toho necklace can be seen in the February 2010 issue of Bead & Button. In 2010 Marsha Hines and I showed a collaborative piece in the ISGB show. In 2011 my Neptune's Tail Necklace won third place in the Bead and Jewelry category at the Vegas Glass Craft Expo. This year, my beaded sculpture Once Upon a Time: Gaeas Glass Slipper won first place in the advanced division at the treasures of Toho 2012 Contest. 

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers