A new year begins....Important dates to note

10:16 AM


You may have noticed that I've been absent from my blog for a few days. I took a little vacation time with my family. I love my job but even I get burned out. Today is my first day back at my desk after an 11 day break and I feel rejuvenated and excited for the coming months and year. I have a few important dates to share.

January 8, 2013 - You can sign up for BeadAndButton Classes. I'm teaching 4 classes this year. I'd love to see you in my class. Some classes do sell out, so sign up early!

January 27-28, 2013 - I will be a guest on Jewel School for Jewelry Television, showing creative and fun ways to use Soft Flex Beading Wire in your designs.

February 6-10, 2013 - Soft Flex Company (me included) will be visiting Tucson for the Best Bead Show. Live demos will be available.

Happy New Year! 
May each of you have a creative, prosperous and healthy 2013!

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I too took some time off. Two weeks. I love my job too but needed that time. I am going to do that more often.
    Wishing you a great year.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers