Product Reviews

Book Review: Crystal Jewelry Inspiration

1:53 PM


Yesterday I received a copy of Crystal Jewelry Inspiration from the Create Your Style Ambassadors compiled by Karin Van Voorhees. 

 

I heard about this project awhile back from my friend and coauthor of Show Your Colors, Jamie Hogsett. So I was excited to open up my copy and find her design on page 94. Kalmbach was kind enough to let me share a photo of her design (as shown above). It is gorgeous - multiple strands of Soft Flex Extreme Beading Wire braided through Swarovski crystals. In flipping through the book, I noticed several other designs that I'd like to inspect further when I have some free time. This book has a wide variety of jewelry project ideas from a large spectrum of designers. You should pick up a copy and take a look. Nothing like a good book to get your inspiration flowing in the new year!

 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Jamie's design is so pretty! I love the graduation of color and the wire braiding.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers