Inspiration

Busily Beading Away

11:02 AM


Oh my, I have had my hands full since returning from vacation. One company needs 6 designs with instructions by Friday. Another wants 3 designs with instructions shortly after. My inbox is overflowing and I am working really hard to be grateful that I have too much work and not too little! Mostly, I keep wishing that I had time to clean up my beading table which is in absolute chaos. Only another beader could understand how quickly this can happen! Onwards and upwards....

 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers