Tips

Customer Compliment Of The Week

11:34 AM


We have such nice customers. I received some kind words in my inbox yesterday and asked if I may share them with you.

"In addition to the great quality of everything I’ve ordered from Soft Flex (and I must add also – the very quick deliveries after ordering), I have been really impressed with the personal touch from everyone on staff there. It is not something you run into much these days."

It is always good to remember that we offer $5 flat rate shipping in the domestic USA and we try our hardest to ship the same day if we receive your order before noon. 

 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers