Inspiration

Kristen's Treasures From Tucson

9:00 AM


Here I am knitting at the Soft Flex Demo Table

My husband and I usually travel to the Best Bead Show in Tucson from Phoenix for a couple of hours the weekend of the show to see what's new in our booth and say hello to my co-workers. This year Soft Flex asked me to join them in the booth and work the show. Since I'm usually stuck at my computer working,  I was happy to help out. I admired the many gorgeous artisan beads and gemstones while there and took advantage of the ability to buy supplies in person. Here are the treasures I picked up while there.


Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Beads from Soft Flex Company 


Gail Crosman Moore Focal Bead from Soft Flex Company

Resin Square Slice Beads from Natural Touch

Soft Flex Fine .014 Wire in Antique Brass from Soft Flex Company

Antique Brass Toggle from Whim Beads

I was so excited to own one for Gail's beads I could not wait to get home and design
the necklace above to highlight it. I have been wearing it for the last few days!


Glass Bump Beads  from Jennifer Wilson

I have wanted more of Jenny's bump beads ever since I made these earrings. The colors are so pretty! You can buy these from Jennifer or email Soft Flex Company to see what colors we have available in our gallery.


Pewter Bezels from Green Girl Studios

Pewter Beads from Antelope Beads


Bezels and Ice Resin from Susan Lenart Kazmer

I have been using Ice Resin for a couple years and love it so, it was a treat to visit Susan's booth and pick up some extra large bezels and more Ice Resin  to design with. 

Kristen Fagan is a multi-passionate creative and a graphic designer for Soft Flex Company.
Her favorite stone is Turquoise and she can't bead without Bead Stoppers. Learn more about Kristen and her creative passions online at KristenFagan.com.  You may write to her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. It does not appear that you purchased as much as it seemed, unless you didn't list everything. Maybe it is just how much you labor over each decision. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I listed everything except my salt lamps ;) I do think a lot about what I buy, it is laboring for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers