Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My 14th Annual Tucson Show


Soon, I am going to need 4 hands to count my annual excursions to Tucson, Arizona for The Best Bead Show. This past trip was my 14th Tucson. When I came home and dumped my Tucson Show Guide on my pile of past Tucson Show Guides (completing a decade of collecting), I realized how much the show has changed since 2000. For many years, it felt like nothing ever changed. Notice the size of the 2005 show guide - wow! What a change when compared to the 2013, right? I am writing this post, not to point out how much smaller the show is after the recession, but to declare Tucson as a survivor. Show sales are going back up now that the market has contracted. There are fewer fish in the pond and customers are a little less overwhelmed - life is getting back to normal. Tucson still offers some of the best and most unique finds for the most affordable prices. If you haven't been for a number of years, I urge you to give it a try again next year. You may be pleasantly surprised with what you find.

1 comment:

Shel said...

Wow, that's a lot of books and past shows, girl!! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...