Inspiration

Post Tucson

2:59 PM

I'm home from Tucson and feeling exhausted. I explained to my co-worker Kristen yesterday that I think that it takes double the time that I was away to feel back to normal when I get home. Using that formula, I've got about another week before I'll feel rested, unpacked and back to full speed. I'm not quite sure that I even caught up from my trip to L.A. and Knoxville, right before Tucson!

I had such a nice time in Tucson this year. It is always a joy to see my friends as well as be surrounded by beads and creative people. I brought home a few cool things from Tucson that I want to share with you.


Emeralds 
from 

I had a very difficult time resisting the temptation of the 75% off discount in the Soft Flex booth on beads. My birthstone is an emerald. I've admired the simple cut emeralds in the Soft Flex collection for years and just simply could not resist. 


 Look at that happy face. I know that I will cherish these beads for the rest of my life. If you like the emeralds, we have strands just like this one for sale in our gallery. They aren't listed online, but I can connect you to the right person to buy a strand of your own. They are pretty fabulous!


Sleeping Beauty Turquoise 
from  

I love turquoise. I've been biding my time to find the perfect strand of sleeping beauty turquoise nuggets. Ta-da, I found them. Gorgeous!


Even The Sky Is Blue
by 
Ghostcow

My friend Bronwyn's band came out with a new cd. Ghostcow is a local band in Tucson, AZ. 


Bracelet and Beads
from 

Lisa Kan is one of my favorite people. She always has something new and fun to offer in her booth. Plus, she and I walked 60 miles together in the Breast Cancer 3-day a few years ago. I've been admiring her glass flowers for years. This year, I picked up a gorgeous bracelet from her and some two-holed seed beads to try.

 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Great selections this year, I really love those emeralds! It was so nice to spend some time with you in Tucson.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers