Tips

Restocking Beads!

9:02 AM


If you see something you love and it is noted that it is "temporarily sold out," please do email me and ask about it. There is a really nice feature on every product that allows you to automatically "Ask Sara." Click on it and drop me a quick email. I'm happy to check into certain colors, styles, or types of beads for you and see what we have behind the scenes!

I still caution you, there are many limited quantities and one-of-a-kind designs for sale. If you really love something and it is still available, buy it as soon as possible!

 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers