Inspiration

A 10 Year Anniversary

12:49 PM


Today is Kristen's 10 year anniversary with Soft Flex Company. It is hard to believe that it has been 10 whole years now. I look back at my ten years of working with her side-by-side and feel so fortunate to consider her a friend as well as a co-worker. She makes work fun! Kristen is always quick to lend a helping hand and look for a compromise in a difficult situation. Best of all, her giggle is contagious - I know because I often catch it from her! Thanks for your hard work, Kristen. We all love you!

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Congrats Miss Kristin! So great that you can do what you love with such nice people. I am longing for a job like that myself one day. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Erin! It is truly a blessing. Hope to see you next week at B&B :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers