Inspiration

Kristen's Treasures From The Bead&Button Show

9:00 AM


Heyyy! The Fonz in Milwaukee sporting a Soft Flex necklace!

This is my second year in a row joining Soft Flex Company in their booth at the Bead&Button Show. Since I'm usually stuck at my computer,  I was more then happy to help out again! Although I had very limited time to shop, I managed to pick up a few treasures. Who needs to sit and eat lunch when you can eat on the go and shop for beads?!


I found Raku OM pendant and donut from JP Imported the first night of the show. It was a perfect find after a long and exciting day.



I was really happy to get a chance to chat with Erin of Tesori Trovati again. We met last year and have kept in touch online. I love her work! I picked up the cherry blossom and colored egg pendants from her. I knew I didn't many beads at home to match so, I picked out a strand of Chrysoolla and Pink CZ beads from Soft Flex Company to possibly create with.


I am in love with Jenny Wilson's bumpy beads and picked two new pairs of colors that I will likely use to make more of these earrings. I think the shape makes a gorgeous pair of earrings!

 

I have a few knitted wire designs waiting to be finished so, I stopped by Antelope Beads to pick up some cones and connectors. While there Jamie told me about their Samunnat Polymer Clay Beads from Nepal. They are hand crafted beads from a Non-governmental Organization that provides assistance for woman seeking escape from domestic violence or trafficking. They had many colors and patterns to choose from, I grabbed a black & white one to play with. I love when beauty and purpose come together!  



I wanted to bring something home from the show for my two boys. They like to play Minecraft and in the game they mine Lapis so, I knew this short strand from Soft Flex Company would have the "cool" factor. I made them each a simple Lapis necklace strung on Soft Flex .019 Wire Dark Blue Lapis.
   


Here's my little guy Hudson modeling his necklace. 
   
And lastly,  I came home with a handful of earrings I taught at our Make-It-Take-It table. Thank you to those that stopped by to make the project. It was a lot of fun chatting and beading with you!

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


Kristen Fagan is a multi-passionate creative and a graphic designer for Soft Flex Company.
Her favorite stone is Turquoise and she can't bead without Bead Stoppers. Learn more about Kristen and her creative passions online at KristenFagan.com.  You may write to her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers