Press

Springy Spiral Bangles In Creative Beading Volume 8

9:00 AM



Last week, while I was on vacation, I got a text message from my friend Nealay Patel. He was thumbing through the latest book from Kalmbach Publishing and recognized my project. Each year, the editor of Bead and Button magazine puts together an "annual compendium of the best projects" from the previous year. My Springy Spiral Bangles were chosen for the book. Yay! You can find this project on pages 86-87.

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers