Inspiration

Color Inspiration By Kristen Fagan

8:00 AM


Artwork by Kristen Fagan

Items that match this color palette:











http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


Kristen Fagan is a multi-passionate creative and a graphic designer for Soft Flex Company.
Her favorite stone is Turquoise and she can't bead without Bead Stoppers. Learn more about Kristen and her creative passions online at KristenFagan.com.  You may write to her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

3 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. What a gorgeous piece of art, Miss Kristen! The colors remind me of the sea and I can feel the heat on my back as the waves lap at my toes. Those pearls are AWESOME! I will check them out. Loving the inspiration. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color palette! I was just playing with the same colors in a Florida inspired piece of jewelry. I'm all drooly over here over those turquoise nuggets too. Swoonnnnnn!
    {Hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dawn & Erin! It is a beautiful color palette for sure. This artwork started a series of 3 of the beach I have done so far. I'm glad the art and inspiration today spoke to you both :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers