Press

Designer Diane Zigabarra Showcases Soft Flex In Bead Trends Design

9:00 AM


Bead Trends magazine
July issue

My friend Diane Zigabarra used Soft Flex Beading Wire in a design that has been recently published. I love that she exposed the wire in a totally new and unique way. Although I often use the gemstone colors, you can expose the wire in so much more of a subtle way when you choose a metallic color - brass, bronze, copper, gold, silver or champagne.

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Very nice, love the design and the use if those gemstones! I'm guessing they're Amazonite? I love the small smoky quartz beads too, is that what they are? If so, what shape are they, I can't quite tell, lol...nonetheless, they're a great choice for the design! I do have to say, one of my favorite gemstones is Amazonite.It just lends itself to a myriad of so many designs and color palettes. Great job though, really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design Diane! Love the texture those little loops of wire add.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers