Finishing A Knitted Spool Design With A Clasp9:00 AM
One of the big questions that I always get is how to finish off a knitting spool design. Here is a step-by-step tutorial for finishing of a design with a clasp.
2. When you are ready to finish your design, trim the wire about 3 inches long.
3. String the wire through the loop around Peg 1
4. String the wire through the loop around Peg 2.
5. String the wire through the loop around Peg 3.
6. Pull each loop off of each peg.
7. Pull the knitted wire chain out of the knitting spool and cinch down the end by pulling on the wire. The end loops will not be perfect in size.
8. String a cone.
9. String a crimp tube, half a clasp and pass back through the crimp tube.
11. Repeat steps 8-10 on the other side to finish the design.