Knitting On A Spool - Style 29:00 AM
1. String the wire down through the center of the knitting spool and use your hand to hold the tail down.
3. Wrap the wire around Peg 2 (counterclockwise from Peg 1) from left to right (clockwise).
4. Wrap the wire around Peg 3 from left to right.
5. Wrap the wire around Peg 1 from left to right, above the initial loop.
6. Using the stylus, take the loop at the bottom of Peg 1 and pull it up over the new loop above it and into the middle of all 3 pegs.
7. Once the wire loop is in the middle of all 3 pegs, give a gentle tug from the bottom.
8. Repeat Steps 5-7 on Pegs 2 and 3.
9. Continue this pattern until your knitted cord is the length that you prefer. Here is a sample of what a finished design might look like.