Knitting On A Spool - Style 3 - Includes Video9:00 AM
How-to Video for Style 3 on a 4-peg Knitting Spool:
1. String the wire down through the center of the knitting spool and use your hand to hold the tail down.
2. Notice that I numbered each peg on the spool in a counter clockwise fashion. Wrap the wire around Peg 1 from left to right (clockwise).
3. Wrap the wire around Peg 2 (counterclockwise from Peg 1) from left to right (clockwise).
4. Wrap the wire around Peg 3 from left to right.
5. Wrap the wire around the outside and top of Pegs 1, 2 and 3. The new wire should wrap above the loops that are already positioned on the pegs.
6. Wrap the wire around the outside and top of Peg 1 (this is a third pass).
7. Using the stylus, take the loop at the bottom of Peg 1 and pull it up over the wires wrapped above it and into the middle of all 3 pegs.
8. Once the wire loop is in the middle of all 3 pegs, give a gentle tug from the bottom.
9. Repeat Steps 6-8 on Pegs 2 and 3.
10. Continue this pattern until your knitted cord is the length that you prefer. Here is a sample of what a finished design might look like.