Inspiration

Spotlight Designer - Suzanne Golden

9:00 AM


Beads are the medium I use to express my artistic ability which comes to fruition with the use of primary colors and bold, playful styles.


Photography by Robert Diamante.


Photography by Robert Diamante.

I’m passionate about creating wearable art. Beading allows me to take my creative ideas and combine them with my love of fashion.


Photography by Robert Diamante.


Photography by Robert Diamante.

I enjoy all aspects of beading from the idea, the creation, the act of beading and the final results ….a wearable piece of art.


Photography by Robert Diamante.


Featured on the cover of Suzanne Golden Presents...
Photography by Robert Diamante.

My inspiration comes from a picture, painting, clothing or something colorful and then trying to interpret it into a beaded piece of wearable art. I’m always trying to push the boundaries of beading to express my creativity as fully as possible.


Photography by Robert Diamante.


Photography by Robert Diamante.

Color is my biggest influence. I see everything in the world, from people to nature in terms of color and it inspires me to create. 


Photography by Robert Diamante.


Featured on the cover of Lark's Showcase "500 Beaded Jewelry."

Photography by Robert Diamante.


Photography by Robert Diamante.

Beading is my first love and I’ve always been faithful to it. I’ve never worked in any other medium.


Photography by Robert Diamante.

Visit Suzanne's Website - suzannegolden.com


Publications
2013 Suzanne Golden Presents: Interviews with 36 artists Who Innovate with Beads, April, 2013
2012-2013 Jewel Book - International Annual of Contemporary Jewel Art, 2012 - 2013
2012 Showcase 500 Beaded Jewelry, 2012
2009 500 Plastic Jewelry Designs, Lark Books
2008 Making Connections, Susan Leenart Kazmer
2006 The Art of Beaded Beads, Jean Campbell
2004 500 Beaded Objects, Lark Books
2003 Netted Beadwork, Diane Fitzgerald
2002 Beadwork Creates Bracelets, Jean Campbell | The Art & Elegance of Beadweaving, Carol Wilcox Wells | Beading With Herringbone Stitch, Vicki Star

Magazines 
2012 The Mermaid's Holiday, Vogue Japan, May, 2012
2011 Perlen Pop Art, Perlen Poesie, No. 8
2010 Garb Fest, New York Times Style Magazine, Fall 2010-Women's Fashion
2006 Profile: Suzanne Golden, Step by Step Beads, July-August | Circles of Joy, Step by Step Beads, July-August
2004-2005 Visual Caffeine, Beadwork Magazine, December, 2004/January, 2005
2002 They're Alive, Bead and Button Magazine, October, 2002


Written by Suzanne Golden

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj

Blog contributor Thomas Soles is the Trade Show Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. His favorite stones are Lapis and Pietersite. His favorite hobby is day dreaming. And his favorite mustache is Tom Selleck's. As you can see, he has a healthy (or possibly unhealthy) sense of humor. You can write to him at Thomas@SoftFlexCompany.com

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers