Free Projects

Beaded Bracelet Ideas For Men

6:21 PM


I struggle with designing jewelry for men. I wanted to make something for my dad for his birthday. I am always making things for my mom and two sisters but, I've never made jewelry for my dad. And he wears some jewelry so, I think he would appreciate it. But after two failed attempts - the first turned out too girly according to my husband and another friend and the second I made too small and was pretty boring in my opinion. So what's a daughter to do? Check out some inspiration online of course!

Here are a few of my favorite beaded bracelets for men finds:




And here is what I ended up creating for my dad.


I hope my dad likes his bracelet! I just wish I would have finished it in time for his birthday, I'm just a wee bit late (okay, I'm very late). But, creativity takes time, it doesn't always cooperate with timing, am I right? 

I hope you enjoyed the design inspiration!

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


Kristen Fagan is a multi-passionate creative and a graphic designer for Soft Flex Company.
Her favorite stone is Turquoise and she can't bead without Bead Stoppers. Learn more about Kristen and her creative passions online at KristenFagan.com.  You may write to her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers