Inspiration

DIY Christmas - Craft Wire Christmas Tree Ornament Made On The WigJig

8:00 AM


I posted a tree ornament pattern a little over a week ago. I've been so flattered to see that well over 600 people have pinned it on Pinterest. Wow! So, I thought that I would provide an alternative with a ribbon. I think that I like it even better with the bow than the seed beads.

If you are on Pinterest and want to join in the pinning fun, please follow Soft Flex Company. You can also follow me too!

Go here for instructions to make this ornament!

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers