Monday, December 9, 2013

Elena's Necklace at Bead And Button Show 2014

Elena's Necklace
Sat., June 7, 2014
B141010 
Full day class

It is the time of year when the beloved Bead and Button Class Catalog starts arriving in mailboxes. Students world wide flip through the catalog and highlight the classes that they are most interested in and plan out a schedule for the upcoming Bead and Button Show in June. Class registration usually starts in January and seats are limited in each class.
 
I noticed online a post about the above class. It was accidentally left out of the catalog. I asked if I could share it with all of you so that you can consider it for your class schedule! It is a beautiful design. If I wasn't going to be busy in the Soft Flex booth all day, I might have even considered taking this class. Instead, I will have to check out classes on set up day or in the evening.

Description of class: Combine a variety of components to create a dainty necklace that will allow its elegance to be the stand out.   Use right angle weave, even-count tubular peyote stitch and square stitch to make the pieces that blend together to create this hot look.  Achieve a soft boldness by meshing together smaller pieces to achieve a standout piece that sparkles and moves. 

2 comments:

Louann Elwell said...

This is gorgeous! I would love to take this class!

Sara Oehler said...

Isn't it so pretty!? I hope that she gets enough students!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...