Free Projects

Free Printable Winter Holiday Gift Tags

3:19 PM


Like many of you, I love to hand make gifts around the holidays. The pretty pillow packages I had on hand (shown above) don't exactly scream "holiday" but, with my limited budget this year I had to make them work. I decided to create wintery snowflake and typography gift tags and tie them on with silver cord to give my package a more festive vibe. I think it worked, don't you?


I made a set of gift tags for you too! If you'd like to add these tags to add to your gifts, click the image above to see larger image, right click and select "view image" and print at actual size (100%).

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


Kristen Fagan is a multi-passionate creative and a graphic designer for Soft Flex Company.
Her favorite stone is Turquoise and she can't bead without Bead Stoppers. Learn more about Kristen and her creative passions online at KristenFagan.com.  You may write to her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers