Free Projects

Kumihimo Braid With Soft Flex Beading Wire - Video

7:47 AM

Our good friends at Jewel School posted my latest video on demand recently. In this video, I will show you how to make these super cute earrings using our beading wire on a kumihimo board. 


I have only started to play around with this technique. I can't wait to find more time to explore! I hope that you enjoy the video.

Materials needed
8, 10ft spools of beading wire
4, 3x3mm crimp tubes
4, 4mm crimp covers
2, ear wires

Tools needed
cutters
mighty crimpers
kumihimo board
bead stopper


Click here to see this video. 

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj



 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers