Inspiration

Baby On Board - Ideas For Connecting Beads To Babies

3:06 PM

Hello! Life is going by far too quickly and there is just not enough time to quite do everything. Many of you may already know from my facebook page and my personal blog, but I am happy to announce that my husband and I are expecting our first baby (a little girl) in August. I've certainly done a lot of thinking about how exciting it is to have a girl who will hopefully love beading, crafts and making stuff as much as I do. Today, I wanted to share some great ideas that I found on pinterest for connecting my love of beading with our newest addition to the family right from the start.


Belly Beads

I've never seen this before. I am not sure that I would feel comfortable showcasing my belly in this way, but I love how it looks on this lady - so beautiful.



How cute is this? I had a mom ask me about making these just a few months ago and it was the first time that I had heard of it. I think that this is an awesome concept!

 


It is an adorable idea to drape a baby girl in beads for pictures. 


Beaded Blinds Pull

This is a great safety idea. We definitely have a long way to go before we'll be baby proofed around here!


Wall Decorations

Oooooh, a beaded garland. That could add the pop of yellow that I'd like to see in our nursery.


Beaded Mobile

I really like the clear crystals in this mobile. I think that I know the perfect stringing product to make this! Wouldn't it be fabulous using Soft Flex in white!

Anyway, I am knee deep in ideas for how the little miss and I can enjoy beads together right from the start. If you have other ideas, please feel free to comment and leave a link so that I can check them out. I'll keep you posted as things progress along. 

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Well, I'm not sure if I've already said, but...Congratulations! I'm so very thrilled for you both. Buckle your seat belt, you are heading for the most exciting and rewarding ride of your life!!! I truly can't believe my kids are 15, 13, and 11. And when they were babies, and I was trying so hard to just make it through the sleep deprived months!!, I found it so hard to believe those people that said 'You'll blink and they are all grown up'.
    And there are some seriously cool gadgets out now! I've not heard of the chew beads. I used to wear a long silver chain just so my kids could pull on it, cause...they will pull on something, and I don't have enough hair to lose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words, Shirley. I am trying to sleep as much as I can now because I know that once she gets here, my needs are going to become very unimportant. I will try to remember that it all goes very quickly and enjoy it thoroughly!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers