Free Projects

Project Idea Using Fancy Cones

3:41 PM


I love the sterling silver cone that I used in the above design. We are selling them in pairs and they are pretty affordable (considering their weight and size) on closeout. I actually set out to create a pair of earrings using both cones, but as I pulled them out of the package, I knew that they were a little to heavy for earrings. So, I decided to create a pendant that can hang from a long piece of beading wire. The weight is perfect for this type of necklace design. And, you get two designs from one package - perfect! One for me...one for a friend! My favorite type of beading!


To create this design, you need a variety of materials and tools. 

15mm lava bead (bigger can work too - not much smaller)
10mm crystal - black


I hope that you enjoy this idea and make it your own. This sort of design is great for summer when I don't like to have a lot of beads up and around my neck. I like to keep it light!

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers