Free Projects

4 DIY Holiday Ornament Ideas With Free Instructions!

12:44 PM

I can't believe that it is the time of year again when I start to think about making holiday ornaments! Last year, I went WigJig crazy with our Soft Flex Craft Wire and offered lots of fun ideas which have been pretty popular on Pinterest. This year, I am excited to try making ornaments using my new Wubbers pliers. To get my creative juices flowing, I took a look back at last year's projects. Here are some of my favorites!


Beaded and Wire Snow Angel Ornament - Click for Free Instructions


Beaded Wire Wreath Ornament - Click for Free Instructions


Crystal Beaded Icicle Ornament - Click for Free Instructions


Craft Wire Christmas Tree Ornament - Click for Free Instructions

BONUS - Make your own ornament hooks!


Basic Ornament Hooks - Click for Free Instructions

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers