Inspiration

Display Necklace - To Bead True Blue

9:00 AM


Hello all! Here is one of my latest designs. I made it specifically for display in Tucson at To Bead True Blue.


I used three colors of beading wire in this design - Green Turquoise, Red Jasper and Citrine (perfect Southwest colors). Click here to see all of the Soft Flex colors. I anchored Swarovski crystals in place on the wire using 2x2mm crimp tubes and the Magical Crimpers. I simply braided all three colors together on the back end to finish off the design.

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


Kristen Fagan is a multi-passionate creative and a graphic designer for Soft Flex Company.
Her favorite stone is Turquoise and she can't bead without Bead Stoppers. Learn more about Kristen and her creative passions online at KristenFagan.com.  You may write to her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers