Press

Macrame With Soft Flex In Belle Armoire Jewelry's Autumn Issue

8:00 AM



Luxe Macrame Bracelets
by Kristen Fagan

You can find my published jewelry tutorial in Belle Armoire Jewelry magazine's Autumn 2015 issue. I created the design shown here. I adore the texture and shimmer in this design. Soft Flex beading wire colors complement the etched shell donut pendant by Lillypilly Designs perfectly. The gold cubes and button clasp add an elegant touch and the hand wrapped bronze wire crimp covers give the design the hand forged feel I love so much.

Find instructions on pages 16-19. I hope that you enjoy it!

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


Kristen Fagan is a multi-passionate creative and a graphic designer for Soft Flex Company.
Her favorite stone is Turquoise and she can't bead without Bead Stoppers. Learn more about Kristen and her creative passions online at KristenFagan.com.  You may write to her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.
 

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers