Inspiration

Shelley's 10 Favorite Items Under $10 - Tool Magic

9:36 AM

You don't have to break the bank to get good quality items from us. We have lots and lots of items that are less than $10. If you have called into our office, you have probably gotten an opportunity to chat with Shelley Richey. She is a wealth of information and has been making jewelry for years too. Recently, she listed 10 of her favorite items that are under $10

"Tool Magic is one of my favorite supplies. I don't know what I did before Tool Magic! Dipping my tools in this stuff has made wire working more pleasurable as I no longer worry about harming my wire." ~ Shelley, Customer Account Representative







 




 





http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers