Product Reviews

Quick And Easy Stitched Jewelry By Cathy Jakicic

3:57 PM


I received a copy of my friend Cathy Jakicic's new book, Quick and Easy Stitched Jewelry. It includes 20+ necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more. 

"Explore the exciting stitching techniques without a huge time investment." 

This is right up my alley. One of the things that keeps me from doing more bead weaving is the time investment. As a mom of two under the age of two, I don't have a lot of extra time. I like projects that I can complete easily in one sitting. This book definitely offers that. I love how some of the instructions offer easy to read diagrams. Bead weaving can get confusing, especially with teeny tiny beads. 

So if you are a beginner when it comes to bead stitching or are more advanced but looking for some quick and easy project ideas, this book is definitely for you!

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers