Tips

Quick Beading Tip: Use Soft Flex Bead Stoppers To Prevent Beads from Slipping

1:00 PM



 I'm very excited to share with you a little beading tool that changed my life! What is this tool that made such an impact on me? Behold the power of Bead Stoppers! I know that sounds a bit dramatic for something so small, but it truly rewrote my jewelry making story.

I love beading, however there was a time when it caused me a great deal of frustration. That time in my beading history is considered "before bead stoppers". During that time I lovingly referred to myself as the "angry beader". Ha! I dropped more beads then I care to admit. Sadly, it would happen when I was just about done with a design and I would hold it up to my neck to check the length when the wire would slip from my fingers and the beads would come crashing down to the floor. I used to use tape and that was ok, but it left a sticky residue and wasn't exactly fool proof. When I first tried a bead stopper my beading story was forever changed! Frustration due to slipping beads is a thing of past and I am so thankful for this tiny yet powerful bead stringing tool!

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


Kristen Fagan is a multi-passionate creative and a graphic designer for Soft Flex Company.
Her favorite stone is Turquoise and she can't bead without Bead Stoppers. Learn more about Kristen and her creative passions online at KristenFagan.com.  You may write to her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers