Videos

DIY Episode 9: How To Make Soft Flex® Tassel Earrings Using Micro And Mighty Crimpers

2:58 PM


Tassels are hot right now. So, I revived a design that I've been making for years using Soft Flex beading wire to create tassel earrings. In this video, I offer a few different modifications for making these earrings unique to you! Change the wire color or diameter, add beads or don't add beads, use varying colors, crimp single beads on the ends or crimp them throughout each wire, and make them short or long. I like them long, especially in Summer. I wear my hair up a lot since it is sweltering here in Phoenix, AZ. These earrings add a nice, light extra something! Enjoy!

View this video on our YouTube channel.

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers