Product Reviews

Use Vintaj Patinas To Match Crimps To Your Design - Product Review

4:24 PM


Are you on facebook? If you are, you may have noticed that I am doing a really fun new Live Video feature. Basically, a partner company sends me a box of goodies that I open live on facebook. I have no idea what is in the box but have to take some part of it and put it into a design using Soft Flex beading or Craft Wire. Meanwhile, the folks at home watching get to come along with me for the journey, discuss with me the products in the box, and help me decide what to design. It is really fun!

Click here to find Soft Flex Company on facebook. 

During the latest live challenge, I received Vintaj Patinas which are for all kinds of metal. During the exploration of the product, my co-worker suggested that I patina the crimps because they didn't match my design or my wire color. It blew my mind! The patina worked really well on the 3x3mm crimp tube. It made them blend right in with my overall design. I have a feeling that I will be buying every color of Vintaj Patina just for this purpose alone. You have to try it too!

In the design shown here, I used Verdigris. You can see the crimps where I attached the wire to the jump rings. Doesn't it look awesome?! I also brushed Vintaj Patinas on the butterfly - Verdigris, Jade and Marine.


Guess what else! You can mix the Vintaj Patinas like paint to come up with even more colors than are available now. Check this handy chart out that I found on Pinterest.



They just came out with 6 new colors too! So, there are a lot of options for matching your crimps to your design.

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers