Inspiration

Video - Celebrate The Rio Olympics With Patriotic Jewelry

4:20 PM


Hey there! Are you enjoying the Rio Olympics as much as we are? I've been glued to my television in the evening, teaching my little toddler to root for the USA (we are American afterall). In addition, I have been working on some patriotic jewelry designs. This particular design is one that I've done for awhile. You'll find a video below showing you how to make them. The difference here is that I substituted the Pro-Econoflex for Dark Blue Lapis, Red Coral and White Quartz. The best part of these earrings is that even if you aren't American, you can make them with the colors of your flag. We have a huge color selection to choose from!


And in this pair, I used the .024 Extreme 24k, 925 sterling silver and champagne with gold findings. These are not only great for celebrating the Olympics, but they will be great for all sorts of other upcoming occasions.

Both of the color sets shown here come in Trios - Fireworks (red, white and blue) and Extreme .024 (gold, silver and champagne)

I love how these turned out! Here is a video to show you how to make them. Enjoy! 

View this video on our YouTube channel.

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers