Free Projects

Soft Flex Live Design Challenge With TierraCast Horoscope Charms

4:22 PM



I love Soft Flex Design Challenge day! Basically, I get to open a box of awesome beading goodies from one of my favorite companies live on facebook and then make jewelry while hanging out with online pals. It is awesome! I love my job!


So today, I opened a mystery box from TierraCast. It had their brand new horoscope charms in it. There is one for everyone and they are adorable. I made the earrings show above using Pro Econoflex wire in gold color, 2x2mm gold filled crimp tubes, Magical crimpers and Super Duo beads in emerald color.


Then, I made this really beautiful, matching necklace using their hammered rings and Swarovski birthstone charm.

Click here to learn more about our Magical crimpers!

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers