Free Projects

DIY Episode 23: Use Soft Flex® Beading Wire To Knot Around Beads To Make A Bracelet

9:00 AM


I worked on step-by-step pictures for a project that is getting published by UK's Bead Magazine this week. In the design, I knotted Soft Flex wire around beads (like the design shown above). I decided that this would be a nice technique to show in a video (show below). I hope that you enjoy it!


I thought that a close up shot might help you to see it a little better. 

View this video on our YouTube channel.

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. What a cool idea!! I saw on JTV this week that you can knot pearls with Soft Flex and that was exciting! Now I am really excited at the possibilities of incorporating macramé with Soft Flex....so many options/combinations!! I love this (now I really wish I had all the different colors of Soft Flex)!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Meredith! This wire is so flexible and strong! You can use it in a million different ways!

      Delete
  2. Nice idea. Video is too salesy and not instructive at the end. Anyone attempting this for the first time has not idea how to end the bracelet. The wire also slides around on the slippery board. You need to work on your instructions; I had to fiddle with another project you had posted, too. Or are these just made to sell products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! My videos are made to inspire creativity using Soft Flex products. Since they pay me, I do focus on selling their products. This is how we are able to provide these videos for free to you. I hope that you enjoy them.

      Delete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers