Free Printable: Make Your Own Gratitude Jar2:51 PM
Several years ago I kept a gratitude journal that really helped me recognize all that I have to be thankful for. Today, I am sharing a variation on that idea that includes the whole family! I created a with free printable to go along with your thankful family activity you are sure to love.
For a meaningful Thanksgiving day activity, create a gratitude jar and read through your family's responses before of after Thanksgiving dinner.
tape or glue
labels & paper strips from this free printable.
1. Download and print the free gratitude jar printable.
2. Cut and adhere the label to your jar.
3. Tie a ribbon around the jar for decoration (optional).
4. Cut the prompts below into strips.
5. Fill in the blanks and place them in the jar.