Inspiration

3 Free Holiday Packaging Ideas

9:00 AM

One of my favorite things about giving gifts is wrapping them! I love using lots of different materials. I've put together a few ideas for how I have made some packages extra special recently.



1. Add an ornament! I make a lot of baked goods over the holidays. It makes them feel extra special when I attach a handmade ornament like the snowflake shown above. To learn more about how to make the snowflake ornament, click here!


2. Would you believe that this package is made from a toilet paper roll? It is! I folded in the two sides to close up the ends. Then, I just attached a thick, beautiful ribbon around the middle to make it sparkle. You can add a gift tag and smaller ribbon to finish it off. This is a perfect size for jewelry gifts!


3. My co-worker Kristen designed these awesome, printable, petal boxes this year. I used the tag that she included but spiced it up with a little bit of left over lace ribbon that I had laying around. I love how this turned out. Again, this is a the perfect size for jewelry. To print out a petal box, click here.

The moral of the story is that you don't have to spend a lot of money or time to make a package feel special. In fact, you can often find really awesome things in your junk drawer of crafting supplies that you can use to dress up a package. Grab a pair of left over beads and tie them to the end of a ribbon. Or, braid some Soft Flex and wrap it around a small package to add some color with a modern feel. Whatever you do, make it handmade!

Merry Christmas, y'all!

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers