Events

Operation Take Back My Studio - Offering V.I.B (Very Important Beader) Sample Packages

6:00 AM

Last week, I launched "Operation Take Back My Studio." I am offering a limited time opportunity to buy a unique sample package. After years and years of designing for Soft Flex Company, I have built up a stock of amazing sample items - gemstones, glass beads, specialty findings, unique crystals and more. For a limited time, I am looking for a place to re-home some of these items, in a special V.I.B (Very Important Beader) Sample Pack. I plan to personally pack and ship each package from my home office after 1/2/17, when I return from holiday vacation.

There are three package sizes - Small ($14.95), Medium ($24.95) and Large ($49.95). Each package will contain a variety of beads and findings similar to what is shown in the sample photos and the video below.

Please feel free to comment with your favorite color or any other detail that you think I should know when packing your package, at check out. That will help me personalize the pack to you specifically.

Best of all, 10% of your package purchase price goes to Beads of Courage to help provide arts-in-medicine to children with serious illnesses. Learn more about this wonderful organization at www.beadsofcourage.org.

I know that you will make something really special with your sample pack and I can't wait to see it. And, if you have been watching the Soft Flex Live Design Challenges on Facebook, this is your opportunity to get your own challenge package. You will get more than your money's worth - an exceptional value!


VIB-SMALL
(Picture is an example, every pack is unique)


 VIB-MEDIUM
 (Picture is an example, every pack is unique)

  
VIB-LARGE
  (Picture is an example, every pack is unique)

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj
 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers