Inspiration

Soft Flex Design Challenge 2016 Roundup - Halstead, Vintaj, TierraCast, Nina Designs, Wholesale Jewelry Supply and Venetian Bead Shop

9:51 AM

I just realized that I haven't blogged about many of the Soft Flex Design Challenges that we have hosted on our Soft Flex Company Facebook page this year. It is a neat concept, one partner company compared it to the show "Chopped." A partner company sends me a box of beading goodies. I have no idea what is in the box. I open the box, live on camera, and then am challenged to make something on the spot using Soft Flex beading or craft wire. If you want to be notified when we go live, open up a past live video and click in the upper right hand corner (on an arrow or three dots for "more"), then click "turn notifications on"!

I have partnered with some really great companies this year and plan to continue this fun live video concept, monthly, into 2017! Here are some of the designs that I have made and the companies that I partnered with in 2016.

July 2016 - HalsteadBead.com



August 2016 - Vintaj.com



September 2016 - TierraCast.com



October 2016 - NinaDesigns.com




November 2016 - WholesaleJewelrySupply.com




December 2016 - VenetianBeadShop.com




Wow! In writing this blog post, I realized just how much jewelry I made this year. Between this, our blog and the YouTube videos, I really stretched and challenged myself. I have so enjoyed sharing my beading table with all of you. Whether you read the blog, follow us on Facebook or YouTube, or just catch our designs in emails, I really appreciate being able to share my ideas and passion for beading with such a large community. I hope that we can continue having fun online in 2017! And, I would like to send a big thank you to each of the partner companies who worked with me to make the Soft Flex Design Challenges successful this year. I am so fortunate to get to work with so many great people! All of the Soft Flex Design Challenge Videos are archived under "Videos" on our Facebook page. The next live video will be on January 12, 2017 (new year, wooohooo) with Plazko.com.

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj
 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers