Inspiration

An Attitude Of Gratitude At Soft Flex: A Wonderful Job, My Daughter's Graduation And Technology

7:00 AM


Over the holidays, we as a company, decided to cultivate an attitude of gratitude and sharing what we are grateful for. It was an inspiring challenge and we looked forward to every day. I know I learned a few new things about my co-workers - many of whom I have worked with for years! We enjoyed it so much, we wanted to share our attitude of gratitude with you here, in a Thankful Thursday blog series. We hope you enjoy hearing about the little and big things we are thankful for

Today's featured employee is Rosa Cervantes. Rosa has worked with Soft Flex Company for 10 years and is the Gallery Sales Representative.

When asked, "What are you thankful for?" Here is what Rosa shared:

I am thankful for my wonderful job. It helps me support my family and allows me to spend valuable time with them. It is a blessing to have a job that lets you take time off when needed. My job also gives me the opportunity to meet new people and grow as a person. My job values creativity and uniqueness and allows me to share this with our customers.

This year, I am thankful for the most amazing moment of my life. My oldest daughter became the first person in my family to graduate from college. She graduated from UC Berkeley. I am thankful I was able to share this experience with friends and family. Words cannot describe how proud I am.

I am thankful for technology. It has made it easy to conference with employees when they are out of state. It has made it easy to stay close to loved ones when they are far away. It has made the world a bit smaller. I am especially thankful I can keep in touch with my kids in college. Technology keeps us all connected.

~ Rosa

We encourage you to share what you are thankful for in the comments or on our Facebook page. Use the hashtag #ThankfulThursday on social media to see lots of expressions of gratitude from people around the world! It's amazing what a little shift in thinking will do. 

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


Kristen Fagan is a multi-passionate creative and a graphic designer for Soft Flex Company.
Her favorite stone is Turquoise and she can't bead without Bead Stoppers. Learn more about Kristen and her creative passions online at KristenFagan.com.  You may write to her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers