Events

Packing Up VIB Packs And Donating To Beads Of Courage

8:28 AM


Wow! I am freshly back from holiday vacation this week and blown away by your response to "Operation: Take Back My Beading Studio." 65 packages were ordered, which is allowing me to make a $200 donation to Beads of Courage today! They provide arts-in-medicine for children with serious illness. What a great way to kick off 2017.

So, since there was such a huge response, it will take me a little bit of time to go through my samples and put together nice packages for everyone. So please be patient with me! I want you to like what I send you and that may require a little bit of extra thought. I'm not just pulling and item from the shelf and shipping it. In the end, I think that you will all be very pleased with what I send to you.

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj
 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers