Press

Use Soft Flex And A Square Kumihimo Board - Beadwork Magazine Feb-Mar 2017

12:21 PM




Beadwork Magazine
Feb-Mar 2017
p. 44

I am so excited to finally be able to share this design with you! It’s my debut jewelry tutorial project design with Beadwork magazine. I love that it is showcasing how to use Soft Flex beading wire in a non-traditional way – with Kumihimo! This design uses a flat braid pattern made with the square kumihimo plate combined with superduo two-hole beads.



 I just love the elegant look of the braided wire and the flat braid is so comfortable to wear.


If you get a chance, I hope that you will check it out and give it a try!
http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


Kristen Fagan is a multi-passionate creative and a graphic designer for Soft Flex Company.
Her favorite stone is Turquoise and she can't bead without Bead Stoppers. Learn more about Kristen and her creative passions online at KristenFagan.com.  You may write to her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers