Inspiration

An Attitude of Gratitude at Soft Flex: Creativity, My Boys and A Sweet Husband

7:00 AM


Over the holidays, we as a company, decided to cultivate an attitude of gratitude and sharing what we are grateful for. It was an inspiring challenge and we looked forward to every day. I know I learned a few new things about my co-workers - many of whom I have worked with for years! We enjoyed it so much, we wanted to share our attitude of gratitude with you here, in a Thankful Thursday blog series. We hope you enjoy hearing about the little and big things we are thankful for

Today's featured employee is Kristen Fagan. Kristen has worked with Soft Flex Company for 15 years and is the Website Graphic Designer.

When asked, "What are you thankful for?" Here is what Kristen shared:

I am thankful for creativity in my life. It is something I can turn to when I need to process feelings that I have no words for. When I want to celebrate joys in life. When I want to give a meaningful gift to a friend. My heart overflows with love and my life is full of abundance when I give myself the time and space to create. I am deeply grateful for the ability to tap into my creativity on a regular basis. It’s not always easy to carve out time and prioritize it, but it is always worth it.

I am thankful for my little teachers, my boys Ethan and Hudson. They are both such different humans that they each teach me how to be a better person in their own way. Ethan is an old soul with a caring and sensitive heart. He teaches me how to be more compassionate and patient. Hudson is a vivacious spirit who reminds me that life is about living. He teaches me to reach beyond my comfort zone, to try new things just for the fun of it and to have the courage to be uniquely you. I am so grateful to be their mama.

I am thankful for my sweet and sensitive husband. He is the yin to my yang. He is a gentle reminder for me that I don’t always need to be doing and striving. Some days are made for rest and relaxation. That just being together with our family is enough. He is a creature of habit and keeps our house running smoothly. While I flutter about from project to project, he takes care of the essentials like making sure our floors are vacuumed, our dishes are clean and our clothes are washed. We would literally be a mess without him. 


~ Kristen

We encourage you to share what you are thankful for in the comments or on our Facebook page. Use the hashtag #ThankfulThursday on social media to see lots of expressions of gratitude from people around the world! It's amazing what a little shift in thinking will do. 

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


Kristen Fagan is a multi-passionate creative and a graphic designer for Soft Flex Company.
Her favorite stone is Turquoise and she can't bead without Bead Stoppers. Learn more about Kristen and her creative passions online at KristenFagan.com.  You may write to her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers