Inspiration

An Attitude Of Gratitude: Nature Therapy, A Lucky Mom And Hiking Feet

7:00 AM


Over the holidays, we as a company, decided to cultivate an attitude of gratitude and sharing what we are grateful for. It was an inspiring challenge and we looked forward to every day. I know I learned a few new things about my co-workers - many of whom I have worked with for years! We enjoyed it so much, we wanted to share our attitude of gratitude with you here, in a Thankful Thursday blog series. We hope you enjoy hearing about the little and big things we are thankful for

Today's featured employee is Lisa Dwelly. Lisa is a Customer Account Representative.

When asked, "What are you thankful for?" Here is what Lisa shared:

I’m thankful for nature. I love to hike anytime I can; it brings me so much peace. It is my therapy.

Most of all I am thankful for my family. I love them, they love me. And, like most parents, I feel like my children are the light of my life. I am lucky to be their mom.

I’m thankful for my feet.  They take me hiking through the most beautiful places.  I put a lot of miles on them every week and they continue to carry me on every adventure.


~ Lisa

We encourage you to share what you are thankful for in the comments or on our Facebook page. Use the hashtag #ThankfulThursday on social media to see lots of expressions of gratitude from people around the world! It's amazing what a little shift in thinking will do. 

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


Kristen Fagan is a multi-passionate creative and a graphic designer for Soft Flex Company.
Her favorite stone is Turquoise and she can't bead without Bead Stoppers. Learn more about Kristen and her creative passions online at KristenFagan.com.  You may write to her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers