Events

Designs In The United Kingdom's Bead Magazine Using Soft Flex Beading Wire

4:34 PM

Issue 77 - Spring 2017

I am so excited to share that I had two designs published in Bead Magazine in the UK. The first is a modern take on pearls. I knotted Soft Flex Extreme 925 beading wire around the beads in the back and then strung 3 strands in the front. I love how this turned out!


The second design uses the Soft Flex Extreme 24k beading wire in jump rings that are interconnected to make beading wire chains.

Issue 76 - Spring 2017
 
I love the mixture of turquoise and red-orange crystals. This necklace is nice and light as well as luxurious in 24k gold!


http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj
 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers